Saturday, September 18, 2010

I will come at you with the thunder!

Excuse me, is that my giraffe in your mouth? Seriously. I know this chick didn't just shove my own private slice of Africa in her maw. Really though, please take it out, you're absolutely soaking it.



OK. Here's how this is gonna go down. Get my psychedelic giraffe out of your mouth by the time I count to three, or I will unleash Mr. Right Fist and the hell that comes with him. If you're lucky, I'll only come at you with my left. Please, you're my cousin... I don't want to hurt you. 1... 2... 3.



Kiiii Yaaa!


I'm sorry it had to come to this. I love you cuz, but a line was crossed today.



Alright already! You can put your arms down! It's an ancient art used only for self defense. Geez! Just keep your gums off my animal and we're cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment