Monday, August 15, 2011

Captain Bedtime

"Hey mom! It can't be bedtime already, can it? I'm way too wired for sleep!"


"I'm a non-stop giggle box! Why don't you stay right here while I show you a little something I've been working on."



"Are you watching? Check this out."



"SOMEONE'S GOT A LITTLE CAPTAIN IN THEM! The girls in daycare love that move."



"Wait wait, it's not bedtime yet. The show must go on! Watch this next move!"



"Ready for this? I'm just gonna whip this leg right on over this here stool and straddle this baby like a horse. No way this will hurt."



"Ow."



"Slowly backing off the stool... biting lip to chase down the pain..."



"So yeah, I think I'm ready for bed now."



"C'mon dad, let's get this boy all wrapped up."



"Bah, who needs the wrap when I've got dad. Goodnight world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment