Tuesday, November 29, 2011

4 Day Weekend

Wow. We're really behind on all of the holiday posts. X, J, and K went and had themselves a nice little 4 day weekend to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. Part of their adventure included a stop at the gigantic children's playland known as the Cincinnati Children's Museum. The below pictures chronicle their time well spent.


"I wonder if the folks at the Dr.'s office realize this is missing."



Not exactly sure what the endgame is on this activity, but I'll be damned if he isn't focused!



"This I can get down with. Anybody see my toy weed wacker?"



"Hey, don't be getting your sand on my freshly mowed carpet."



Go into your cave. Find your spirit animal.



Leading the search party into the tunnel to find lost Kara.



"Found her. She was in the tunnel. She's right behind me."



"Okay, what's next. Boring Duplo dinosaurs. Check."
I don't know which of these three looks the least apathetic.



"So you're putting me in a giant net-enclosed area filled with about 400 or so balls, 30 or so kids, and about 20 contraptions, air jets, and mechanisms to utilize with said balls. Mom... go get the dogs and my snacks. This is home now."



Gearing up for first of many double dunks.
"Ready. Please lift me 9 or so feet into the air."



"King Kong ain't got nuthin' on me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment