Sunday, December 25, 2011

X-mas time is here again!

Christmas time!


Like father, like son. Something interesting over there you two?



Present time with mom.



"I have no idea what this is, but I love it. I'm guessing this is something I'm supposed to throw? No? Tell you what, I'm just gonna chuck it and see how I feel. Not bad."



"Sweet. Fake food. From here on out I take all my meals standing to save time."



"Here son, let me help you with that hippity-hop."



Dr. Xavier Strangelove, I presume.



"This is almost too much to take in. I sure hope a personalized beanbag chair doesn't appear or I may lose my crap."



"What, are you kidding me!"



"Diaper change! Don't say I didn't warn you!"



"Just a sec. Need to roll up these sleeves before in get elbow-deep in some presents."



"Yeah, you guys go right ahead. I'm just gonna chew this for a bit."



"Say, I'm all about you feelin' comfortable here, but didn't you have a shirt on when you arrived? And didn't you wear a shirt sans pants last time you came over? Can you even get in the door at McDonald's?"



"Talk to the hand, foster dog."



Rockin' the mego block table. And, if I do say so myself, having much more fun than the boy and girl in the picture."



High steppin' in the Hotel bounce house. Hey Xavier, I see London.



Smile Kara. Well, at least we got a grin out of the shirtless wonder.



"Ummmm... there's no crying in the bounce-house-inside-of-a-house."



"This thing'll be broken in two weeks. Tops."

No comments:

Post a Comment