Thursday, November 25, 2010

1st Non-Turkey Turkey Day

How pure and exhilarating a holiday Thanksgiving becomes for an infant babe. There is no sordid history regarding either the holiday itself or your company for the day, and you have no idea what wonderful food you cannot enjoy. No worries about drinking and driving or the road conditions on your return trip home. Instead the day takes on a new single whimsical definition... WEEKDAY FOOTBALL MARATHON.


Kara: "C'mon Xavier, pose for a picture with me!"
Xavier: "Not now cuz, I've gotta set my fantasy football lineup."
Kara: "C'mon. Do something dainty! Vogue!"



Xavier: "Urgh! Cut it out, you're ticking me off!"
Kara: "OK, jeez, let's hug it out."
Xavier: "No! It's not OK, Kara. You're frustrating me. I need to make sure that I have the Law Firm in my lineup. He's got a wicked stiff-arm and mad power. Nevermind! You're a girl, you wouldn't understand!"
Kara: "..."



Kara: "Does he stiff-arm like this? Face!"
Xavier: "..."

Xavier: "Darn cuz. That was gangsta."
Kara: "RECOGNIZE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment