Monday, January 31, 2011

Hanging wit my Mommy

Aaaaahhhh... the simple joys in life. Toasty warm house, comfy couch, happy pets, and TV. Speaking of which, why isn't the TV as bright and colorful as I would like? Is it sleeping? Maybe staring at it will make something happen.

Yeah, no. No colors, no motion, no sounds, but still it manages to enthrall me. If only I could figure out how to make it go.


Out of the way dogs, I'm trying to fix the TV! If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. I wish someone was here to help me!


Mom! When did you get here? I guess that explains why the couch was moving. Quick turn on the TV! Wait... why are you picking me up? Is this how to turn the TV on? Hey, this is fun. Lift me higher por favor!


BEAR HUGS! Don't let go of my toes mom and I'll grab your hair or something! This is fun! You might be more fun than TV!

You ARE more fun than TV! Just look to my goonie smile for proof! Thanks for the QT mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment