Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution

It's the beginning of a brand new year which means wishful thinking and good intentions are plentiful and fleeting. Not mine though! It's time to get in shape!


Got my IU athletic apparel locked and loaded. I'm so hyped that I'm even good to go in khakis! Time to make the family Alma Mater proud.



Only have about sixteen and a half years left to lock down that sports scholarship. Guess I'll just start off with a little light stretching. Loosen up those hammies, and... IU football here I come!



Wha...? The program might not be turned around by then? OK then, IU basketball here I come!



Seriously? Well then what ARE my options for winning sports? Soccer, one of the women's sports, or something called Sink the Biz? Dad, mom, where did you two go to college? Some academic university? Party university. Right. That actually explains quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment