Saturday, July 9, 2011

1st Birthday!!! (Part Two)


"Why is my food on fire?"



"Thanks for the cupcake mom. Now let's see... how to attack this... should probably try to steer the hands clear of that sticky icing on top..."



FAIL



"Eh, so what if my hands are dirty, I'll still probably take this thing down in one bite, two bites tops."



"Bite number one. Reminder number forty three that it's my first birthday. Finger in the air!"



"Somethings not right here. The picture of this moment in my mind clearly shows my jaw unhinging to put this thing away. Might need the left pointer finger after all..."



"Or not... icing on left hand drying... finger stuck..."



"Whoa, icing going straight to brain. Sugar rocketing through my veins. Dad, help me out with the rest of this please."



"Open wide."



"Now we both have icing beards. Thanks for the assist dad. What can I say, some of us just can't handle our cake."



"Just ask cousin Kara."



"A quick wet towel to the face, grab my second wind, and let those who might have arrived late know: It's my first birthday! Count the finger!"

No comments:

Post a Comment