Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Xavier Copperfield

"My friends, I will be conducting a seminar at the Radisson next weekend titled Everything You Need to Know to Survive Your First Year of Living. Please enjoy the following freebie lesson.


FOOD DILEMMA
1. Assess the Situation

"Ugh, I'm stuffed. Look at all this food that I still need to finish. Do dad and mom honestly think I can cram this all into my tiny little frame?"


2. Set the Stage

"This watermelon is so good that I'll just have to have another piece right now. Yes I will."
Note: Accomplice at the ready.


3. The Palm

"Check out this monster bite dad."
Note: Misdirection with the left hand to the mouth. Food hidden perfectly in palm of right hand.


4. The Ditch

Nothing going on here. Nothing at all.


5. The Sell

"Hmm Mmm. That sure is some good watermelon. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Just eating me some watermelon. All by myself."


6. Recap

"End scene. Did you see it? If I'm right, you've probably never knowingly seen a master at work, which means you'll probably need to scroll back up to see exactly when I made the ditch to Molly. Don't be embarrassed if you need to scroll through more than once to get it. Sometimes I get so caught up in the artistry and professionalism that I forget to slow it down to create educational value. Anyhow, this is just one of many lessons I will..."

PPPFFFFTTTTT!!!!



"Molly! Dog farts! Really?! I'm trying to build up some cred here! That's it, next time I'm using Estelle. She's got more street smarts than you and can handle people food without vaporizing the dining room. "

No comments:

Post a Comment