Sunday, October 17, 2010

Prowling for Chicks in Indy

Time to hit Naptown to see bout scoring myself a lady friend. The locals say the place to find all the good tail is a watering hole called "Don Pablos". Sounds campy, but let's give it a shot.

Hey baby, you're colorful. How's bout I buy you some queso? Wha? Taken huh? No need to waste my time here. Next!

Hello blondie. They call me the X-Man... is that a ring on your finger? Man, no luck at all in this place! You don't happen to have any sisters do ya? All taken?! This town is dry. At least tell me you got a cute niece or something.

Now you're talkin! Hello gorgeous... is there room in this boppy for the both of us? You sure are a purty one. Hey mom, I want you to meet Vivi! Bring my burp cloth, I gotta make a good first impression!

No comments:

Post a Comment