Monday, April 25, 2011

Super Aquarium Fun Time

Xavier's first trip to the Newport Aquarium! Let the underwater adventure begin.


"Let's do this."



"What's a Sweat Pea?"



Walking through the glass fish tunnel.



Taking it all in.






Totally enthralled. Are you surprised to find that only a few days after this trip we found ourselves at the pet store with multiple bags of new fish?






"Thanks for taking me taking me to the aquarium Grandpa!"
Editor's Note: Given the combination, Grandpa is technically holding an X-ray.



"And we're back. Time for some grub!"



Ah... the ol' spinach and potato mustache.



A little Matrixing to avoid the face bath.



But mom perseveres.



"Always with the wet towel in the face."



"Wet towel face really grinds my gears."



"Bring that towel near my face one more time and so help me..."



"Just kidding mom! You're a good bean. All that fuel is making me a little antsy though. Where's dad?"



"Dad! I'm all amped up! Let's go for a run!"



"C'mon! Let's go! Cardio! I'm king!"


Six minutes later...



Blackhawk down. The Popeye propaganda machine was right... he's strong to the finish when he eats his spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment